Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:48:23 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PHC: yescrypt on GPU

> So having better results, for better optimized code, would be helpful
> right now.  And you'll need to revise it to include the 12 KB version,
> instead of the current 8 KB.  I may provide it to you soon if you're
> ready to work on this.  Please let me know.

hi, it's still actual?
I'm sorry, lately I was spending almost all my free time to preparing
for CTF's but now I see that I should change how I am spending my free
time, now I will be working on jtr harder
but what have the highest priority now?
still I have a bug in lyra2 ( and "FAILED (split() is only casing
sometimes (#4))" after "git pull upstream bleeding-jumbo")
I just read this email now