Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:25:23 +0300
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <lyosha@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: simple wrapper around RNRT SAPHIR functions (sph_*) to generate
 selftests

On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 09:08:34PM +0300, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> I investigated some new *coin miners: some of them heavily rely onto
> sph_* functions from RNRT SAPHIR project. The project contains scalar
> implementations of various sha3 hashes with unified interface.

It's a sloppy wording: actually JH seems to be bitsliced. I meant
"single execution, single data" implementations.

> But it should work well on top of original project. A link the
> project?

The latest version seems to be Projet RNRT SAPHIR2:
http://www.saphir2.com/sphlib/
http://www.saphir2.com/sphlib/files/sphlib-3.0.zip

("Projet" is used everywhere, so I think it is not a typo.)

It contains self tests, and it has sphsum program. sphsum may be used
to populate selftests for john easily. So my code is not needed.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov