Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 14:44:52 -0500
From: JimF <jfoug@....net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: auditing our use of FMT_* flags

The easy stuff was done here:  cc5ae47   However, without being able to
see if 'fail' before the update, I am not sure how to test it.

I know the bit is set after init() is called.  This just makes sure it
is set prior
to that time.  NOTE, it may actually NOT be a bad idea to test a format
that has FMT_DYNAMIC both before and after init() is called. To make
sure that the bits which should be valid before init for a format are
still valid after dynamic does its work behind the curtain.