Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 03:32:47 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank.dittrich@...lbox.org>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: The cmp_all() of cq

On 08/22/2015 03:16 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
> However, for --test-full it's a matter of us making a decision on
> whether we want the tests to be aggressive (and occasionally warn about
> non-issues) or not (avoiding any false positive warnings, but also
> missing some real issues).

We could have the more aggressive tests being reported only at a higher
--verbosity=N level, not for default verbosity.
But may be then they'll never get tested.
So, may be report at the end of the --test-full run that there were
problems detected which weren't reported in detail due to --verbosity level?

Frank