Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 21:42:14 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: PHC: makwa

I implemented basic version of makwa on CPU (although this is a messy
version so far)
and have questions
PHS calls makwa_hash with pre_hash=1, should I also support pre_hash=0
and support both sha256 and 512 ? in PHS is makwa_init() with
hard-coded parameters, support also another parameters?

and

int
makwa_init(makwa_context *ctx,
    const void *param, size_t param_len,
    int hash_function)
{
    return makwa_init_full(ctx, param, param_len, hash_function, 0, 0, 0);
}

also support another values where is 0 here?

I think that the last one is important - default_work_factor

if (default_work_factor == 0) {
        default_work_factor = 4096;
    }