Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:52:33 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Adding multi-byte support into more parts of JtR.

On 2015-08-09 23:48, magnum wrote:
> On 2015-08-09 18:22, jfoug@....net wrote:
>> I have added 2 new issues (there might be more added soon) about
>> encodings.
>>
>> https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/1628
>> https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/1627

We now have a main issue
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/1632 for all of
this, and some additional sub-issues like the above.

Actually, the one thing that has stopped me from already doing this long
ago is the fact we will totally deviate from "john proper". Probably to
the point any and all future changes to john proper will have to be hand
merged line by line into jumbo.

magnum