Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:28:50 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny: core/jumbo differences

> On Apr 21, 2015, at 5:18 PM, Aleksey Cherepanov <lyosha@...nwall.com> wrote:
>
> --loopback[=FILE]         like --wordlist, but fetch words from a .pot file
> --prince[=FILE]           PRINCE mode, read words from FILE
> --mask=MASK               mask mode using MASK
> --markov[=OPTIONS]        "Markov" mode (see doc/MARKOV)

Are these the four attack methods specific to Jumbo? If yes, then I'd like these to be supported next by Johnny as part of the jumbo coverage objective, unless there are some other more important option candidates suggested here.

Mathieu, you can start playing with these a bit at the command line. Try at least two attacks for each mode so you get a sense of what they do.

Regards,
Shinnok