Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 21:42:09 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Mathieu's weekly report #13

Accomplishment:
- I finished the filtering stuff. After that, I showed it to Shinnok, he
had new ideas, I implemented them and we integrated the branch to
shinnok/master.
- I clarified the JohnSession refactoring task with Shinnok and I finished
the code tonight. I need to do more testing before integration tomorrow.
- Discuss on the list about how I'll fix #61 with Shinnok and others.
(There will be two parts, one for core + jumbo in sprint 2.1 and in another
sprint I'll make a new implementation for jumbo only #66)
- Fix #67

Priorities:
- Test the refactoring of John session and integrate it to shinnok/master
- #63 and #61
- Export tableview to CSV

Content of type "text/html" skipped