Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 22:49:47 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Mathieu's weekly report #10

Accomplishments:
- Reupdate french translation
- Merge the latest translation, bugfixes and code-freeze the release v2.0
on github
- Implement : Ability to select/deselect individual hashes from being
handled in a cracking session and proper storage in QSettings. It'll not be
part of v2.0, it'll in our next release.
- Rebuild the Windows Installer with the latest changes. It was tested by
me and Shinnok on Windows 7 and 8.1.
- Build a .dmg for OS X on my Mavericks machine. It was tested by me on
Mavericks and Shinnok on Yosemite. This .dmg shouldn't work on old OS X
versions like Leopard, for old versions building from source is required.
- Update INSTALL notes (documentation)
- Update the openwall/johnny wiki with all information regarding the
release http://openwall.info/wiki/john/johnny. All binaries can be found
there too.

Priorities:
- As you can see, we are quite ready for a release and I wrote a draft
release announcement. We'll send this really soon to john-dev AND
john-users.
- Implement search/filter inside the Passwords tab table view
- Follow-up the feedback that we'll get for our 2.0 release and plan
further development with Shinnok if we get new priorities based on the
feedback received from users.

Content of type "text/html" skipped