Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:58:16 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: JtR on Power

Hi,

I just started building & running JtR on Power (GCC Farm). I encountered no problems building it on Power, except for a compile error triggered by byteorder.h, which is trivial to fix anyway. But JtR failed to pass all self-tests. With or without OpenMP enabled, there're 92 formats out of 306 that failed. I'll investigate them and report back later.

Attached is the list of failing formats. Perhaps you can shed some light upon the cause of failure.

Lei

View attachment "failing-formats.txt" of type "text/plain" (932 bytes)