Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:16:10 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
Subject: Mathieu's weekly report #9
- Address Shinnok's comment regarding my two PRs from last week and merge
them to shinnok/master (qt 4.6.2 support and multiple session management
- Test Johnny on Fedora, centOS 6, Windows 8.1, Windows 7.
- Correct the bugs that I found. You can find most of them in this PR
https://github.com/shinnok/johnny/pull/40 that is already merged. Here are
some of them(I didn't make a github issue for all of them but the commit
message on the PR are clear for the others)
- Update french translation (which will need updating again since the .ui
has been changed)
- Make a Windows installer with the qt installer framework for johnny. If
you are interested about this, look at this discussion on github, it
describes everything https://github.com/shinnok/johnny/issues/41. If you
are interested by the installer, download it there
- Update README and INSTALL files to give instructions to users.
- Discuss with Riche about a problem. Riche reported that pausing JtR from
johnny by giving john a chance to exit cleanly on Windows works on one of
his machine but not on the other. It is related to the CTRL_C_EVENT
handling from john that we worked really hard on a few weeks ago. Shinnok
and I don't really have much info about this, we don't really understand
what's going on.
- We have to code-freeze a tag on github for release v2.0.
- Reupdate french translation
- Try to get feedback from people in the community regarding v2.0 release.
On windows, use our installer and 188.8.131.52-jumbo-1
get all features. On unix or OS X compile from source.
- Start working on :
1. Ability to select/deselect individual hashes from being handled in
a cracking session(maybe via a simple checkbox to each row?)
2. Search/Filter inside the Passwords tab table view
Content of type "text/html" skipped
Powered by blists - more mailing lists
Confused about mailing lists and their use? Read about mailing lists on Wikipedia and check out these guidelines on proper formatting of your messages.