Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:00:28 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny test feedback (was: Mathieu's weekly report #7)

> On Jun 26, 2015, at 1:18 AM, Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I still get a "crash" on the same machine when pausing, but not my
>>> other, both win7-64.
>>
>> Is there one with qt and one without qt installed on it ?
> Without. I also uninstalled Qt to see and so far it's still working on
> pc_2 (just had Qt) but I haven't rebooted, but I did restart johnny a
> few times now.

Rich,

It's still not obvious to me what version of JtR are you using on both machines. If you're using 1.8.0.5 jumbo, that version was tagged in Github 26 days ago and there's a good chance that it might not include the proper CTRL_C fix from core, especially since it was merged in jumbo in two steps, the latter being magnum omitting a line in the initial merge resolution.

Shinnok