Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 07:40:48 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [Johnny] Task 1.6.1 Multiple cracking session management

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com> wrote:

> Both should be handled in the same run. What we need is a wrapper class
> named JohnSession that encompasses all settings that define a cracking
> session. All values are still stored and loaded via QSettings. You can
> handle this one instead of multiple concurrent sessions.
>
> I'll update the roadmap to reflect this change.

Now that we save/can load multiple sessions with history rather than the
"one and only default.johnny", is using QSetting still the best approach or
should we save the informations about the session's UI settings(ex: --fork
is checked) directly in the appropriate .johnny file which contains the
files and format at the moment.

Content of type "text/html" skipped