Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:48:56 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Mathieu's weekly report #5

Accomplishments:
Last week, Shinnok and I decided to work on 1.5.3 (major redesign of
Johnny). The plan was that Shinnok wrote some stubs and I start my part of
1.5.3 when he finishes the stubs. He didn't have time to do the stubs last
week but he gave me other tasks so we still improved Johnny.
-Work on coding style, refactoring, improve PR ToDos and PR HashTypeChecker
based on Shinnok's comments. They are now fully integrated/merged in
shinnok/master.
Also work on those 2 things :
https://github.com/shinnok/johnny/issues/15
https://github.com/shinnok/johnny/issues/8

Priorities:
- Make 1.5.1 PasswordChecker (Guess, I'm feeling lucky)
- Shinnok changed his mind about the new design of 1.5.3 today so it'll be
a smaller task for now (port HashTypeChecker and PasswordGuesser to
JohnHandler only). He said it might be resume later on the project.
- Start thinking seriously about multiple pwd session management

Content of type "text/html" skipped