Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:53:50 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Mathieu's weekly report #4

For the week starting monday may 18th,
Accomplishments :
* Make a parser for john --show-types.
* Use this parser to implement hash type guessing/suggestion in Johnny with
threading.
This task is completed, see PR https://github.com/shinnok/johnny/pull/10
* Progress in TODOS
* Implement and test the idea of Aleksey's regarding windows support, but
it didn't work so we'll keep Shinnok's idea which will be applied in a
patch.
* IRC Meeting with my mentors to discuss about the future

Priorities :
Since 1.5.2(hash type guessing/suggestion) is completed, the next thing was
supposed to be 1.5.1 manual plaintext password guessing. However, me and my
mentors discussed decided that 1.5.3 task "Major code redesign of Johnny
and multithreading add-on" was more important for now. So the priority will
be this. Shinnok will do some stubs soon and I'll take the task from here.

Content of type "text/html" skipped