Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 09:52:51 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [core john] [Johnny] Windows event loop

Aleksey wrote:

> I assume that you start john through cygwin's terminal, try to start
> john from windows' cmd. Does john crash then?

Thanks Aleksey for this idea. You're right, it does'nt work in windows cmd.
I see Cygwin related errors. One DLL missing that I copied from 1.7.9 and
now error the entry point __cxa_atexit is impossible to find in the
library... I'll take a look at that and when I get a working executable,
I'll take on the start/pause bug from 1.7.9 with WM_CLOSE, maybe it's no
longer there in core cvs. If it's still there, I'll correct it.

Thanks again for the hints !

Content of type "text/html" skipped