Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 22:13:11 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Agnieszka's weekly report #1

accomplishment:
-interleaving for pomelo (SSE2,AVX2 and no-SIMD versions). It
doesn't make pomelo faster so I prefer to stay with the older version.
-I have already tested  another trick (copying buffer into a cache)
for opencl but
this also isn't so good
priorities:
-I have to re-make tests for pomelo because lastly I was having a bug
in bench.c and I changed my algorithm for opencl
-I would like to dealt with parallel in this week. the minimum of the
work I want to make is to translate c++ into the C language and import
to the john the basic version of it