Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:16:38 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Coding Style

> Conclusion: having a tool to check coding style is good but we need a
> robust tool to reformat code too.

Thanks. I agree that we need a tool to reformat, since there are some many
codes. There are kinds of problems and some of them can be fixed by
automatically tools. But some should be manually reviewed such as the
warning that "line over 80 characters".

Thanks,

Kai

Content of type "text/html" skipped