Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 02:45:22 +0200
From: ba <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

hi,
I have a few new ideas about how to organize memory and I would like
to try with every one. I'll send you results and the code at the end.
at this moment I've actually tested 3.5 various modifications.
I think that I see the result if I change the second 0.5 of the latest one
I have 2 ideas where I can gain something more meaningful and a few
ideas where I have mixed feelings

I have also a question about what are your expectations in the nearest
future?

I'm informing that at Monday I'm having an exam so I don't have
as much time as before but if I pass I will be released from some duties

Thanks