Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:27:02 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New SIMD generations, code layout

> On Apr 6, 2015, at 2:01 AM, magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com> wrote:
>
> Making these work for MIC is merely about tweaks in pseudo_intrinsics.h,
> if that. Lei, could you give it a try?

Hi magnum,

I tried those formats listed in your mail. They all passed the tests on MIC. Currently there're some ugly workarounds for MIC in pseudo-intrinsics.h, as MIC lacks some features in AVX-512, like shuffle_epi8 and unaligned loading. I'll try to fix them first.

BTW, the filename sse-intrinsics.h/c and those functions prefixed with "SSE" in it seem a bit odd now, since they're no longer targeted to SSE only. Maybe some refactoring is needed.

Lei
Content of type "text/html" skipped