Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 02:39:55 +0300
From: Alexander Cherepanov <ch3root@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Building jumbo without plugs

Hi!

As an experiment, I've tried to build jumbo without all plugs. It fails.
I've started with removing *_plug* and then adding required files back
one by one. I ended with the following list:

BF_common_plug.c
cryptmd5_common_plug.c
NT_fmt_plug.c
pkzip_plug.c
ripemd_plug.c
tiger_plug.c
uaf_encode_plug.c

If jumbo cannot be built without these files they probably should be
rename not to include _plug in their names?

--
Alexander Cherepanov