Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:30:26 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] building JtR for MIC

> ----------------------------
> #if !AC_BUILT
> ----------------------------
> Actually AC_BUILT is defined in command line by -DAC_BUILT, and it won't pass this test. We should use #ifndef instead.

I was wrong.

There's no problem with this syntax. The problem is actually HAVE_STRCASECMP, which is defined in autoconfig.h. Without including autoconfig.h in mic.h, many necessary macros will be missing and cause a lot of compile errors. (usually conflicts between libc functions and those defined by ourselves)

Lei