Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 03:33:03 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Pyrex <pyrex@...networks.net>
Subject: Re: CUDA Test Results on ARM w/CUDA

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 01:27:05AM +0200, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> > Thank you for posting these!  Can you please bring them back to the
> > john-users thread where they belong?  This is not john-dev material.
> > No need to take the discussion to john-dev just yet.
[...]

> Actually I proposed posting them here,

That's what I thought.  I am not blaming anyone, but I repeatedly said
before that we should not be over-using john-dev for things that are
suitable for john-users.

> to eventually discuss those failing ones.

Sure, eventually there might be john-dev postings on this.

> I am trying to fix them now.

Thank you!

> However reposting it to john-users is reasonable as well.

Yes, I'd like Pyrex to add to the thread already on john-users, and not
leave it hanging.

Alexander