Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 03:23:46 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Pyrex <pyrex@...networks.net>
Cc: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: CUDA Test Results on ARM w/CUDA

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 09:59:41PM +0000, Pyrex wrote:
> @ukasz<https://github.com/ukasz> - These are the results of my test utilizing CUDA.
>
> Please note the board I am using "at this time" doesn't support OpenCL.
>
> This is what I am using in a cluster of six: http://elinux.org/JetsonTK1
>
> I need some help fixing them.

Thank you for posting these!  Can you please bring them back to the
john-users thread where they belong?  This is not john-dev material.
No need to take the discussion to john-dev just yet.

We use john-dev for discussions of specific source code changes which
would be too technical for john-users subscribers.  Your posting is
merely a set of benchmarks and failures, which are curious to the
general JtR user community, and a request for improving things.

Thanks again,

Alexander