Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:12:42 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: General question: Motivation to contribute

2014-01-31 Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>:
> What I got from jtr contribution (alphabetical order):

And one more important thing, it was a real pleasure to meet
personally a man who use john (as an admin) to make users aware, that
there are not using/choosing good passwords and improve their password
security by cracking them! Moments like that makes me believe that
this software is more important that it looks at the first sight.

Lukas