Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:53:32 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Some bleeding-jumbo formats with SEGV and ABRT

On 2014-01-03 00:44, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> On 01/02/2014 03:13 AM, magnum wrote:
>> Please add GitHub issues for things like this (one per format). You can
>> report them here too of course.
>
> Am I missing something? How do I attach a file when reporting GitHub
> issues?

For large-ish things you can use gist and link to it. For just a couple
lines of crash-hashes you'd just post them inline (preferrably
surrounded by ``` which will make them show "preformatted").

Or post to this list just like you did, and then open an issue that
points to the mail archive of that post. Just so it doesn't end up
forgotten by everybody.

magnum