Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:17:45 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Fix broken formats (#420)

magnum,all
Here is a patch with trivial fixes for some formats that are in broken
directory.
Since we're on it, shouldn't we add "Raw" prefix to each of them, or
this is just for popular ones?

If you ask me I don't like this prefix, but at least we should be consistent.
I guess this is something to think off before jumbo release, changing
format names back and forth is never a good idea.

At the moment I renamed only MD2 and snefru, maybe unnecessarily.

Lukas

View attachment "fix-some-broken-valid.diff" of type "text/plain" (6728 bytes)