Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:45:21 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: gcnasm code samples

2013/10/1 Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>:
> I uploaded the sample.
> Since it's not too large I attached it here as well.

Thanks.

> Sorry, I couldn't work on CRC32 today, I had classes till the evening.
> Tomorrow I will have time from 2 PM.

No problem at all, you don't have to be sorry about that. We
understand that now you will have less time because of studies, but we
still will be happy to see your involvement in the long term.

Btw, If you could prepare tests for jtrTestSuite we could add your
keccak256-opencl code to official repo.

Lukas