Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:10:32 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bcrypt-parallella on 64-core (was: Katja's weekly
 report #13)

On Sep 19, 2013 2:59 PM, "Yaniv Sapir" <yaniv@...pteva.com> wrote:

> So, IIUC, R38 is loaded from some external address (0x8f00****), which is
contrary to what you mention in the beginning, isn't it?

It is, I was analysing my asm code separately from compiler generated code
and I didn't notice I'm talking about same register.
So yes, there exists external load intto r38 in compiler generated code. In
my asm code there are no external loads.

Content of type "text/html" skipped