Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:24:32 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: ZedBoard / Parallella: bcrypt

Hello,

I tried to use slave software accessible registers for done flag one more
time. Now I can see done on host side but for some reason second register
used to signal start is tampered so computation starts before data is ready.
Other way of sending done signal is interrupt but that requires change of
device tree so I'll first try to do it using software accessible registers
and if that approach fails I'll try interrupts.

I will be able to continue working on Friday, I have to go to my university
town to solve some things related to my exchange. My plan was to do this
after GSoC but apparently it has to be done before academic year starts.

Katja

Content of type "text/html" skipped