Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 23:28:09 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daniel's weekly report #12

Hello!

2013/9/5 magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>

> No you can't remove the source but the cached binary will be used. You can
> remove the binary, and it will be re-built.

So there will have to be some sort of "dummy" source that contains no
actual code and a binary that has a newer timestamp. This could work.

So far I was working on the CRC32 code itself and the host part. I wrote a
CRC32 OpenCL kernel and used it to generate the assembly.
What I have trouble with is how to handle different length input in OpenCL
formats. What if the input keys are 8 character long and what if they are
12?

I'll post some results tomorrow. Sorry, but I will be moving to Lisbon on
wednesday and I have quite a few things to get done before that.

Regards,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped