Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:26:21 -0400
From: Yaniv Sapir <yaniv@...pteva.com>
To: john-dev <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Katja's weekly report #11

Hi Katja,

Hope you are feeling well by now.

The register values you sent a while back do not chime as anything
familiar. I am out of ideas right now, except for one postulation that we
have here regarding the AXI - Epiphany/FPGA interface logic. Unfortunately,
we do not have the bandwidth to check that theory now, so we'll have to
live with this. It may as well not be a problem with the actual Parallella
boards.

As for the other questions - this is really far from my territory... (what
is BRAM, OCM??). I will forward you question, but it may have to wait until
Tuesday (we have a long weekend for Labor Day).

Yaniv.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com> wrote:

> Hi Alexander, Yaniv,
>
> How should I proceed with fixing reliability issue for bcrpyt on Epiphany?
>
> I'm able to do transfers from one location in DDR to another one using DMA
> implemented in PL but I'm not able to do DMA from or to bram. I'm trying to
> transfer data from bram to high OCM (address range 0xFFFC000 - 0xFFFFFFFF)
> and vice versa. I think that these addresses aren't used by anything else,
> Yaniv is that correct?
>
> I'm able to connect simple custom peripheral to bram but so far I haven't
> managed to read written data on host side.
>
> I apologize for inactivity during last few days, I was ill.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Katja

Yaniv Sapir
Adapteva Inc.
1666 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 14
Lexington, MA 02420
Phone: (781)-328-0513 (x104)
Email: yaniv@...pteva.com
Web: www.adapteva.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information
that is confidential and proprietary to Adapteva, and Adapteva hereby
designates the information in this e-mail as confidential. The information
is
 intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are
copying,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in this
transmission is
strictly prohibited and that you should immediately destroy this e-mail and
its
contents and notify Adapteva.