Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:56:44 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Sylvain Munaut <246tnt@...il.com>
Subject: Re: FPGA reprogramming on ZedBoard / Parallella board

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:41:37PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> I'll power-cycle again

After another power-cycle, there was the same issue with Ethernet at
first, but this time I did "ifconfig eth0 down", "ifconfig eth0 up" via
the serial console - and then it worked right away.

I did not try running the matmul sample anymore - I guess it uses a DMA
mode not supported in Sylvain's bitstream.

Katja's bcrypt on Epiphany works fine on this updated system.

Rafael's Litecoin mining on Epiphany locked the system up, with no
messages.  That's weird since it does not use any feature that is not
used by Katja's bcrypt code, as far as I recall.

Alexander