Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 05:47:55 +0100
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Rafael's weekly report #10

Hello!

My apologies for the late report.

Accomplishments:
1. I remove the blockcpys from smix as Alexander suggested but I couldn't
see any improvement. The code is already updated in my github repo.
2. I started to check Epiphany ASM.

 Priorities:
1. Start to write asm code.

BTW The code is more than 7M and there is 1M of preinitialised data that I
don’t know where it comes from (even if I have an empty main it stays
there) and another mega that comes from something that shouldn't be
initialised this is "volatile shared_buf_t M[16] SECTION("shared_dram");"
the shared buffer. This means that we have 9784Bs occupied by the binary
image I we will need at least reduce 3845Bs in order to reduce to TMTO 5.
Any suggestion?

Regards,
Rafael.

Content of type "text/html" skipped