Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 17:37:12 +0100
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: Litecoin mining

El 09/08/2013 16:12, "Katja Malvoni" <kmalvoni@...il.com> escribió:
> I'm not sure I understand what are you trying to do, but do you need
dynamic allocation? Can you define buffer offset on host side to correspond
to specific address you need? I haven't tried this but since e_alloc()
needs buffer offset to allocate memory from host side it should be fine.
But I don't know how will Epiphany see it.
> About dynamic allocation - if you aren't already using stdlib on Epiphany
side, including it may take more memory than having unnecessary array
elements.

Hello Katja

Thanks for the answer, I'm trying to allocate dynamic memory on an specific
address inside of shared_dram section from epiphany side.

Regards,
Rafa

Content of type "text/html" skipped