Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 18:18:33 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan's weekly report #6

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>wrote:

> 2013/7/22 Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>:
> > Accomplishments:
> >
> > 1. Raw-MD5-opencl debugged and optimized.
> > 2. mask mode added for nt-opencl
>
> Did you play with gcnasm? It was in your priorities for the last week.

Yes it was. But I didn't had much time. But I will do that after some time.

> Last week solar suggested adding  NTLM, MSCash (DCC), LM. I would add
> sha256/512 to this list with lower priority.
>
> Did you use TS to test your code?
> What is the status of merging mask-mode with bleeding?

Isn't nt-opencl same as NTLM ? I'm working on dcc right now. Also LM would
require a lot of work so I'm lowering its priority, after the contest.
sha256/512  are on my list.

Can TS check mask mode ?

Regarding merging with main bleeding, I will start that after contest.

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped