Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:47:51 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cryptocurrency mining fallback in JtR

2013/7/24 Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>:
> Wiki doc page:
> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/cgminer_integration

Please add a proper link on the bottom of that page:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john

I am affraid that currently it will be hard to find.

AfterEnd=1 # 1 - to enable Mine After End
           # 0 - to disable Mine After End
AfterEndOptions= # CGMiner instance parameters.

Better names would be MiningAfterEnd and MinerOptions accordingly.
I'd also change comments "enable Mine After End" to something like
"enable mining after end of cracking session".

Lukas