Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 03:54:50 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

Hi Yaniv,

How to force e-gcc to use iadd instructions? I'm using inline assembly and
when I use iadd it gets translated to fadd. If I use add, I get add in
objdump. I tried to configure E_CONFIG:

        movfs r20, config
        mov r19, %low(0x00080000)
        movt r19, %high(0x00080000)
        orr r20, r20, r19 ; set E_CONFIG[19] to 1
        mov r19, %low(0x11191111)
        movt r19, %high(0x11191111)
        and r20, r20, r19 ; set E_CONFIG[18:17] to 00
        movts config, r20

But this doesn't help, in objdump I still get fadd instead of iadd.
I'm compiling with e-gcc -std=c99 -T ${ELDF} e_bcrypt.c -O2 -mfp-mode=int
-o e_bcrypt.elf -le-lib

Katja

--
Katja