Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:16:39 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Daniel's weekly report #1

Hello!

Accomplishments:
1. Tried CodeXL on keccak-256's kernel which is a profiler for OpenCL
applications
2. Worked on a more detailed and relevant timeline
3. Corrected my project's short description

Priorities:
0. Adding a long description for my project on Melange. I really need to
submit this soon.
1. Finishing the timeline for my project. I'm a bit stuck with this one.
2. Working on my first task, which is an ELF patching utility

Sorry for being pretty busy last week.

Regards,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped