Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 18:45:26 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

Hello,

I tried to reuse the existing Openwall bcrypt implementation since
parallella supports C. I first tried the simplest approach, load whole
bcrypt implementation onto the core and execute. The problem is:
core_test.elf section `.text' will not fit in region `INTERNAL_RAM'
region `INTERNAL_RAM' overflowed by 6528 bytes
After that, I started to experiment a bit and to think about another
solution. Now I'm stuck with the following error:
e_host.h: No such file or directory

I'm trying to use the eHost library in the same manner as it is used in the
matmul example. I have the -le-host among the options. It seems to me that
I'm missing something obvious here, but I'm failing to see it.

And is there eHost library in the Epiphany documentation? I wasn't able to
find a detailed description (only eLib and eHal are described).

Thank you

Katja

--
Katja