Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:23:22 +0200
From: D A <lupo996@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Paths rework

Straight C&P from my pull request on GitHub:

The "run" directory in JTR-jumbo is a mess, so I tidied it up a bit.
The first commit simply moves around some files already present in
run/, while the others fixes the paths in the Makefile.
The dfb3c5f commit fixes the path of john.exe in symlink.c.
I've been able to test only the linux-x86-64 build (and everything
worked fine there).
The charsets have been moved to $JOHN/run/charsets and their paths
have been modified accordingly in john.conf
The dumb32.conf, dumb16.conf and dynamic.conf config files have been
moved to $JOHN/run/configs and their paths have been modified
accordingly in john.conf
Everything in charge of converting a fileformat to a john-compatible
format has been moved to $JOHN/run/xyz2john
The others misc utils and scripts have been moved to $JOHN/run/utils

I am working on the bleeding-jumbo branch to be sure to catch every new commit.
Magnum suggested to discuss these changes on john-dev, so here I am :)

*hat tip*,
SmilingWolf