Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:59:13 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GPU support under Windows

Hello!

I tried to create a list of plugins/libraries that need to be installed for
cygwin to be able to compile JtR with OpenCL.
I started with a clean clone of the bleeding-jumbo repository and a clean
Cygwin installation (only installed gcc, make, libgcc1 and openssl-devel).
I was really happy to see that the new makefile rule is in the repository
already. However this time I got an error that I haven't seen before:

blake2b_plug.c: In function `blake2b_compress':
blake2b_plug.c:292: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break
strict-aliasing rules
blake2b_plug.c:296: warning: implicit declaration of function
`_mm_set_epi64x'
blake2b_plug.c:296: error: incompatible types in assignment
[...] This repeats a few times
blake2b_plug.c:307: error: incompatible types in assignment
blake2b_plug.c: At top level:
blake2b_plug.c:40: warning: alignment of 'blake2b_IV' is greater than
maximum object file alignment.  Using 16
Makefile:2269: recipe for target `blake2b_plug.o' failed
make[1]: *** [blake2b_plug.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/d/_work/gsoc/jtr/bleeding-jumbo-test/src'
Makefile:1708: recipe for target `win32-cygwin-x86-opencl' failed
make: *** [win32-cygwin-x86-opencl] Error 2

Has anybody seen this before? Which library could be missing, or what could
be wrong here?
I looked into the source files but haven't seen any suspicious imports.

Thanks,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped