Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:46:46 +0400
From: Alexander Cherepanov <cherepan@...me.ru>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yet more crashes

Hi!

The previous thread is quite long, starting a new one.

Most crashes posted earlier are fixed now (cool!) so I made my "fuzzer"
a bit more aggressive and found some more crashes. Posting new and
remaining old problems combined.

The following formats crashes now:
dmg
dynamic_21
episerver
gpg
mongodb
mschapv2
netntlmv2
pdf
pkzip
putty
rar
salted-sha1
sunmd5
sxc
wbb3

Plus undrop, plus some formats print garbage.

--
Alexander Cherepanov

Download attachment "problems.sh" of type "application/x-sh" (546 bytes)

View attachment "crashes.txt" of type "text/plain" (3406 bytes)

View attachment "misc.txt" of type "text/plain" (590 bytes)

View attachment "crash_undrop.txt" of type "text/plain" (121 bytes)