Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:11:30 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GPU support under Windows

2013/4/26 Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>:
> Hello!
>
> Thanks for the tip, I managed to get it working with sse2.

Great.

> I tested this and john successfully found my OpenCL devices, then I cracked
> an md5 hash usingthe  raw-md5-opencl format.
>
> How should I procceed? I guess this is far from being done.

Now we're/I'm curious about performance of opencl formats on that
build. Could you do a comparison between speeds achieved on
linux-x86-64-opencl on Linux and your cygwin build?
Those with "-opencl" suffix in name should be enough.

It would be nice to make sure that all opencl formats works as they
should. You can play a bit with our "Test Suite" aka "TS". You should
be able to find how to use it in john-dev mailing list history.

Lukas