Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:45:50 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Bleeding-jumbo branch updated from core

I have merged latest commits from core CVS into the bleeding git branch. I think it ended up right but there *may* be merge bugs.

Worse, the bleeding branch now does not contain any working charset files for Incremental, because the old ones are incompatible (at least for now). Try creating new ones from the Rockyou list, for testing stuff.

Obviously, with [current] latest bleeding version you can't resume an Incremental session started with an earlier version. For latest version of the tree with unchanged Incremental, check out commit 5651b62. Or use an "unstable" build.

Tarball of latest bleeding version before these changes:
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/tarball/5651b62

magnum