Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 20:34:10 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: netntlm bitsliced conversion

On 5 Apr, 2013, at 20:16 , deepika dutta <deepikadutta_19@...oo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have completed the netntlm bitsliced conversion. The benchmarks are as follows on my 64 bit ubuntu machine.

Cool, I'll have a look.

> The patch is attached for your testing. I will next look into the binary() function in the exploit formats as you mentioned.

Please checkout the bleeding-jumbo branch for this, and submit any patches against that branch. The unstable-jumbo branch is in a (mostly) bugfix-only state. Also, in the bleeding branch the exploit formats are put together in one file (ntlmv1_mschapv2_fmt_plug.c) with shared functions - and they do share binary().

magnum