Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:06:00 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com, "Sc00bz64@...oo.com" <sc00bz64@...oo.com>
Subject: Re: Cisco - Password type 4 - SHA256

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Sc00bz64@...oo.com <sc00bz64@...oo.com>wrote:

> Anyone have hash examples (password:hash) of this so people can have fun
> with it.
>
> Some people may have some, but I think HC are the only ones who currently
know the "secret", and they aren't implementing it yet until cisco has a
chance to address something about it. Then they will disclose how it's
done. We could get some examples and try to duplicate what they have done
already I suppose.
http://hashcat.net/forum/thread-1798-post-12796.html#pid12796
-rich

Content of type "text/html" skipped