Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:15:34 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cuda and MPI

2013/2/3 Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I took an online course in Heterogeneous Parallel Processing which mostly
> involved cuda and mpi , so I was wondering if there is anything that I could
> contribute related to these fields.

In my modest opinion right now we shouldn't spend much human resources
on developing cuda part of JtR, instead more work on opencl is
welcomed.
But all of this is just my personal opinion.

If you have some spare time you can think of next cmiyc - what we
should do to win this year. There were some ideas on lists maybe it is
the time to gather them, select those which we can deploy.

Maybe others will have something to say about gpu+mpi.

Lukas