Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:22:19 -0500
From: Brian Wallace <nightstrike9809@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Proposed optimizations to pwsafe

Ok, I'll do those changes.  I haven't done much cuda/ocl coding in the
past, so it might take me a short while to get up to speed on what works
best, although I have a good background in C and hash cracking
optimization.  What kind of benchmarks are we getting on pwsafe-opencl vs
hashcat.

Content of type "text/html" skipped