Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 05:41:58 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Static analysis of John using CppCheck

Hi I used Cppcheck 1.55 (but newest is 1.58) to check unstable-jumbo.
Here is link to results: http://ideone.com/BO7XVd - over 600 lines so
I didn't want to post it here.

We might look at potential mem leaks, and other errors. There are some
"unused variables" style warnings - it would be good to get rid of
them too.
Is there a pressure for releasing jumbo asap?
If no we we might try to run other tools too.

Lukas